Thursday, March 11, 2010

Why do my fitted sheets keep pulling off?

Ive got fitted sheets on my double bed. They have elastic around the edge and seem to fit the matress reasonably well. However IM constantly finding they pull off in the night. Maybe IM moving around too much in my sleep. Is there a way of securing the sheet to the matress better?Why do my fitted sheets keep pulling off?
That's a common problem. You'll have to look around, but I found some elastic bands that have garter-belt type attachments at both ends that you attach to the sheets at the corners %26amp; they keep the corners from pulling off the mattress. I got these from a mail-order catalogue and they work great.





You could make them yourself from waist-band elastic and garter belt attachments you can get at a fabric shop.Why do my fitted sheets keep pulling off?
Perhaps you should try doing less acrobatic activities in bed..... ;o)
Too much pulling off and tossing in bed.
jersey sheets stay on much better. Like the others said, they make fasteners or sticky corner things that hold the sheets in place. I have had the same problem.
Try some differant sheets
Yep - you can buy these little elastic things that you attach to the corners! I got mine from Betterware - will try and find you a link!





http://www.betterware.co.uk/productdetai鈥?/a>





Bit of a bargain at the moment - I think they are fantastic things!!
You can buy corner elastic fasteners. We get them (4) from the 拢1 shop. They help to keep the corners, and hence the sheet, down.
they do make straps to hold the sheets down to the mattress.


that used to drive me crazy, but i use northern nights sheets


they are oversized and they have never pulled off. those are


the only brand sheets i use now.
you can try pinning them to your mattresses or something

No comments:

Post a Comment