Saturday, March 13, 2010

Can anybody tell me how to put fitted sheets on bunk bed mattress. am unable to do it single handedly.help!!!!

i have this very high bunk bed and i cant reach it anyway. only my lil monkey kid finds it amusing to get on it. i fixed the sheet once when my niece was around but how to fix it again. please help.Can anybody tell me how to put fitted sheets on bunk bed mattress. am unable to do it single handedly.help!!!!
i lift far side corner of mattress hook sheet on then hook on near side then climb on other end of bed and do the same





if that makes any senseCan anybody tell me how to put fitted sheets on bunk bed mattress. am unable to do it single handedly.help!!!!
oh no, shes one of the posh ones.
go into the edge of the sheet about 6 inches and sew a band from side to side....slip this end on first and the other end will be a snap to put on.....good luck
If no one is using the top bunk then dont worry about putting a sheet on it . Just cover the mattress with a throw blanket . If you have to have a sheet on it though and you dont feel like climbing up there to put the sheet on it maybe your kid could slip the sheet on to the corner for you. Or slide the bed away from the wall so you can get to that side. If the bed is way to high you could use a sturdy box to stand on so you can reach. YOur best bet is getting up there yourself and slipping it on.
I'm only 5 foot tall and when i make my kids bunk beds i pull them out and go behind the bed to put the sheet on the back then go round the front and pull it over its easy all bunk beds are the same height
I used to have to change the sheets for my grandson who had a very high bunk bed. The easiest way I found was to just slide the mattress off and make it and then slide it back up there! Good luck.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative..
    organic baby blankets

    ReplyDelete