Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I have fitted sheets with valances?

These sheets always wrinkle and pull away from the corners every day. How can I get them to stay neat and unwrinkled?I have fitted sheets with valances?
Is it one of the fitted sheets that come with the valance attached. I had one of those and had the same problem.


You can buy a separate valance and sheet but its a flipping nuisance so I just did away with the valance and bought a throw which comes down to floor level.


That means you cant see the base of the bed which I think is ugly because it has drawers in it.I have fitted sheets with valances?
You can buy straps. They clip onto the sheet, across the corners, you then slip the elastic underneath the corner of the mattress with the sheet %26amp; these hold the sheets on properly. I think they might be called gripper straps for sheets, check on ebay. They really work.





Don't pay too much, I think mine cost about 拢2 for a set of 4.
valance sheets are to go under the mattress not on top of the matress.


buy ordinary fitted sheets and you will be ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment