Saturday, March 13, 2010

Is there something I can due to my bed fitted matress sheets so they become tight and stay on my bed?

I have tried numerous sheets, but they are all way t big. I have the righs size and corner pokets lenght but still nothing works.Is there something I can due to my bed fitted matress sheets so they become tight and stay on my bed?
Look at walmart or target for sheet garters.


http://www.amazon.com/Sheet-Straps-Set-o鈥?/a>Is there something I can due to my bed fitted matress sheets so they become tight and stay on my bed?
I started buying fitted sheets with the elastic that goes all around the sheet. I haven't found anything else that works, when 2 people get in bed that stretches the sheet, maybe really expensive ones are better.
in the better ware catalog they do these elastic thingies that clip on to the bedsheets and keep them in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment