Saturday, March 13, 2010

Drying a fitted sheet!?

Is there a secret to drying a fitted sheet that I can't figure out? I have tried with nothing else in the dryer with it and it still tangles up by itself. I'm tempted to just put a flat sheet on the bed and forget about the fitted sheet!!Drying a fitted sheet!?
I always just hang it on the door to the laundry. If you don't have a laundry hang it on the bedroom door and it will be ready to put back on in no time.Drying a fitted sheet!?
When you pull it out of the washer shake it out and get it untangled and lay it in the dryer. Same thing goes for jeans....fold them the way you hang them before putting them in the dryer.
And I HATE when you get other clothes stuck in the side pockets....like socks..and they are still wet cuz they didn't get the full effect of drying!!! LOL!! OH and I just mastered folding last year!



It is the elastic that causes it. Have you mastered the art of Folding one yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment