Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How to keep fitted sheets smooth on the bed?

You can purchase straps that attach to the corners, what works best for me is placing a non skid mat for under the rugs on the corner and sides of the mattress. I cut them into this shape. curve on top, narrowing down to the bottom of the mattress. I lay this on each corner and pull the sheet over each corner. I wish I could explain this better but the key is the under rug item in small ares on the corner of the mattress and sides.How to keep fitted sheets smooth on the bed?
what i always do b4 putting the sheets on my bed is that i iron all my bed things.. so i iron the pillow cover, bed skirt, etc...


that really helps a lot.. then i tuck it in really tightly.. if it comes out, just tuck it back in..


i know it is really annoying all the time tucking and tucking and tucking! so just tuck ur bed sheet in really tight the first time.


i hope this helps! byeHow to keep fitted sheets smooth on the bed?
They work during the day but you will have to still make the bed in the morning. Good luck!
pull it tight and put alligator clips on it

2 comments:

  1. Wow :)
    This is an incredible collection of ideas!
    Waiting for more helpful pieces.
    You would amazing to read a similar one here-
    diysbest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. Fitted Sheet

    ReplyDelete