Thursday, March 11, 2010

Does anyone else hate folding fitted sheets, or is it just me?

Really they're a pain in the butt to fold!Does anyone else hate folding fitted sheets, or is it just me?
Yes they are a pain. Easiest way to fold them is


Fold in half, so one ends corners are covered by the other ends (one is inside out)


Then fold in the excess parts so the shape you've got is basically square or rectangle.


Then fold as you do anything else.


Or you can live dangerously and just leave them bundled til you put them on the bed. (who cares if they're not folded?)Does anyone else hate folding fitted sheets, or is it just me?
I do! I usually try to fold them though. Tuck the bottom corners into the top and then flatten them down then continue to fold as usual...I know it is not perfect but what else can ya do?
Hated it. I do my best to get it folded neat but I just give up . Get it folded the best possible away.
It's not just you... I hate it too
I Cant stand fitted sheets.
Stick your fist in one corner, then loop the other corners over your fist in layers, then roll (or fold) what you have left. It works! :-)
me, too. i also hate it when someone makes it look sooooo easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment