Saturday, March 13, 2010

King Size bed, double pillow top... I need a extra deep fitted sheet set know of any stores that may carry?

King Size bed, double pillow top... I need a extra deep fitted sheet set know of any stores that may carry extra deep fitted sheet sets?





I've looked online but they're all low quality and expensive, I feel like I can get a better deal in a store but have never seen extra deep sheets in a store. Any recommendations?King Size bed, double pillow top... I need a extra deep fitted sheet set know of any stores that may carry?
I swear by the sheets I use! I have bought 3 sets for my king bed so far. I by them at Wal-Mart. I know people probably say you cannot buy good sheets at Wal-Mart I suggest you try these! The are very soft, they wash well, the pockets are deep enough to fit over my mattress and box spring. The price reasonable and the quality is fantastic!





http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d鈥?/a>King Size bed, double pillow top... I need a extra deep fitted sheet set know of any stores that may carry?
This question appears under the category ';All English questions'; which means that you could be in any country in the world and posed your question in English. I hope you can see that, without knowing where you live, it is not possible to determine what stores (that might carry what you want) that you are close to and thus it is not possible to give you an accurate answer.





In general (and you are by no means the only one to do this) but broadly-based questions are not helpful to those who want to help. More specific information would be helpful. For example, for your question, if it read ';..... of any stores in the _______ area that may carry.....';
Hi, You can get extra deep pocketed sheets that are king size here http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8%26amp;鈥?/a> Hope this helps.
famous tates in spring hill florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment