Saturday, March 13, 2010

Keeping the fitted sheet on the mattress??

I have one of those thick ';silent night'; mattresses, and although the sheets I buy are more than suffient enough to cover the mattress (and for the corners to fit under it) I still find that every time I get onto the bed the corners come off at the top - I wake with a sheet half on the bed and it's driving me mad.





Is there any product - in the UK - that keeps the sheet on the bed??? I tried looking but couldn't find anything...Keeping the fitted sheet on the mattress??
www.sew4less.com





Sheet Gripper No more waking up without a sheet under you. Fits Any Size Bed. You Get 4 Sheet Gripper Per Pack





Product #: 4672





Price: $ 2.98











Bed sheet holder Sheet


Gripper No more waking up without a sheet under you.


Secures any size sheet including Water Bed.


Fits Any Size Bed. You Get 4 Sheet Gripper Per Pack





I am sure you can order them or email them to find out if they will ship to you, if not, go to ebay.Keeping the fitted sheet on the mattress??
Joyce B has answered your question. Suspenders from walmart. Like you use on kids hockey socks to hold up there socks
Buy two sets of clip-on suspenders made for holding up pants at a clothing store.
Can you find those suspenders that snap on the under side to hold the sheet tight? Or try sewing lengths of heavy duty elastic (the kind of elastic used in waistbands). Elastic is what I have on my sheets and it works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment