Saturday, March 13, 2010

Can someone tell me or give me a link on how to fold fitted sheets?

It seems impossible, please help!Can someone tell me or give me a link on how to fold fitted sheets?
Fold the sheet in half lengthwise (end to end). Push the corners on one end of the sheet into the corners on the other end of the sheet and put your hands inside the corners. Lay the folded sheet out flat with the fold toward you. Fold the sides in and the top down about a foot, so that the side edges are straight.





Smooth everything out and fold the sheet in half sideways (from side to side). Fold the rounded top down, such that the furthest edge of the top is even with the straight edge of the bottom. Fold it in down in half again and you now have a rectangular folded sheet that you can fold down as small as you want it.Can someone tell me or give me a link on how to fold fitted sheets?
I too would like to know this! I am sorry I don't have an answer for you, but I can share in your frustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment