Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Can a full comforter/sheet set fit a queen bed?

I am trying to buy a new bed set, but my favorite one(also on sale) only comes in a twin and full. I checked the dimensions but Im still not quite sure, because I dont want to buy it and it not fit. then not be able to return it. Please help! Thanks!Can a full comforter/sheet set fit a queen bed?
no for the sheets, the comforter you probably could get by, but I would not waste the money.Can a full comforter/sheet set fit a queen bed?
A full sized comforter is smaller than queen, it won't fit in a queen sized bed.





Are you looking for a cheap comforter set or high-quality products at a deep online discount?


Check out this article:
This site will help what you need to know before you buy a feather down comforter. To find the best bedding in your room visit this site.
Most likely it won't fit. I have a queen sheet set that I put on my full sized bed and it was way bigger than the mattress.
No the full size comforter sheet set will not fit a queen size bed. I've already tried that and it isn't big enough.
No, a full sized sheet/comforter is smaller than a queen. Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment