Thursday, March 11, 2010

Where may I buy just fitted sheets?

I always see sheet sets on sale, I just need more fitted sheets. Any suggestions?Where may I buy just fitted sheets?
Bed Bath and Beyond, Anna's Linens, Stroud's, Steinmart, Linen's and Things all sell just fitted sheets in various sizes. This is a particularly good time to buy them, too, because they discount them after Christmas. Usually they are from the more expensive sets that are sold individually by piece which didn't sell well over the holidays. I mix and match my sheets all of the time finding the best deals on pieces from sets right after Christmas.Where may I buy just fitted sheets?
I bought some at Target last week.
The same place you buy unfitted sheets
Most places that sell sheets also sell the set pieces individually. I got some at WalMart, but Target, Penney's, Kohls, Macy's, etc... all have individual sheets and pillowcases for sale.
K-Mart also sell Martha Stewart sheets that are not in set.
Try eBay, but be sure you buy only those that specify they are in new condition, in the original package. I have had extremely good luck buying just the fitted sheets on eBay, and spend a fraction of the cost. It works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment