Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What size sheet will fit a futon mattress?

my son has one of those bunk beds with a futon on the bottom...couch that folds out to a bed. It doesnt take wear and tear very well so, I need to cover it with a sheet.What size sheet will fit a futon mattress?
A Full Sized Sheet We have one as wellWhat size sheet will fit a futon mattress?
Your Welcome %26amp; I'm Glad that I was Able 2 Help U

Report Abuse



a 4x6 carpet square...
Unless you buy a specialty fitted sheet, I have found the best thing to do is buy 2 flat sheets. That way you can fold it/fit it under the mattress without it being too big or small. I would say buy FULL size for a futon.
take a queen sized sheet and sew elastic onto it where it folds, that way it will be the size when its let out and the right size when its folded and theres not alot of material just there
If it is folded out it takes a full size sheet. If it's folded up it takes a twin size sheet.
  • eye shadow
  • 4 comments:

    1. That way you can fold it/fit it under the mattress without it being too big or small. I would say buy FULL size for a futon. take a queen sized sheet ... futonbedsfull.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great knowledge, do anyone mind merely reference back to it
      Organic Cotton Sheets

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thank you for sharing such great information. It has help me in finding out more detail about fitted bed sheets single

      ReplyDelete

    4. Thank you for sharing such great information.
      It has help me in finding out more detail about fitted bed sheets queen size bed

      ReplyDelete