Thursday, March 11, 2010

Where can I buy fitted sheets for a 30 inch wide bed normal length?

I can only find fitted sheets 36 inches wide. We have a small guest room with a normal length adult bed but can't find sheets to fit the bed. The bed is only 30 inches wide.Where can I buy fitted sheets for a 30 inch wide bed normal length?
Have you tried the 36 inch sheets? It sounds like you have a twin bed and the 36 inch sheets should fit. That gives 30'; across the top and 3'; for each side.





My recommendation is that if you can't find sheets to fit the bed buy the larger sheets and put them on the bed. Turn the mattress over and pin the sheet to the underside of the mattress with several safety pins. Flip mattress back over and make bed as usual. I did this with queen sheets on a full bed with great success (back when I couldn't afford new sheets). Worth a shot anyways.





P.S. Use the largest safety pins you can find (diaper sized if you can). They will hold better.Where can I buy fitted sheets for a 30 inch wide bed normal length?
Try a camper/motorhome supply.
Try John Lewis department store
Buy single flat sheets and make the bed properly.
I sure they make them. Try dept stores. If not the bigger ones are cheap enough and it wont make so much difference. I always buy a bigger quilt then the bed size. For a single bed we have a double duvet so it not so tight.
Try bunk bed sheets - most of these are 30 inches wide.
try rosebys i find they stock almost everything for house home and bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment