Saturday, March 13, 2010

Where can I buy three quarter bed fitted sheets?

I am receiving a 3/4 bed from my grandparents, but I don't have any extra sheets for it. All I need is the mattress pad and the fitted sheet. However, when I google it, I can't find any to order for my bed that are at a reasonable price.





If you could find a trustworthy website for me, that'd be great!!


Thanks! :)Where can I buy three quarter bed fitted sheets?
There is a website out there that supposedly handles them, but they haven't updated since 2008 and I wouldn't trust them with my money in that case.





If it was me, I'd just buy double bed sized linens and just tuck the wider side under one side of the mattress. It's not worth special ordering them. The length for both beds is supposed to be 75';, and that should keep thing taut enough to not worry about . I like the idea of having a slightly wider top sheet, personally.





You could probably do the same with the mattress pad, too.Where can I buy three quarter bed fitted sheets?
I would not use fitted sheets at all because you can get a much better look and feel to your bed with an extra wide sheet and more to tuck in. Plus flat sheets are far easier to fold :)





Standard size bedding is often a bit skimpy for the size of bed so enjoy the luxury of using double size at half the cost of custom made. You'll have more choice in colors etc too





Lucy
http://astore.amazon.com/home-and-garden鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment