Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Where to get toddler bed sheet sets (fitted bottom, top flat)?

I have searched for bottom and top sheets for a toddler bed and cannot find any without having to buy a whole bedding set that also includes the comforter. These sets are not that cheap ($35 and up) and we already have quite a few comforters that were hand made and given to us before my grandson was born.





So, I do have a sewing machine, but finding the time is another question and cost wise...would it be cheaper to make? Fitted bottom sheets run $6.89 to $10 at walmart.





What is your opinion or have you found sheet sets (without the comforters) for decent prices and where?





Thank you to all who answer.Where to get toddler bed sheet sets (fitted bottom, top flat)?
I too asked this question before, I know you can use regular crib sheets but wanted the top sheet as well. I haven't looked into getting any, but just found these for you -


http://www.target.com/NoJo-3-pc-Toddler-鈥?/a>


http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/SearchDepar鈥?/a>Where to get toddler bed sheet sets (fitted bottom, top flat)?
I have not seen any stores with just the sheet set (outside of just a fitted crib sheet), although I haven't looked in earnest yet.... I was about to go searching for this myself. I did briefly look at eBay a few months ago, and there seemed to be a lot of options without the comforter. Good luck!
you can find them at walmart and target for sure... just look in the baby department for the crib sheets because you use a crib mattress on a toddler bed.
I use a standard twin set, it works really well and the ones that seem big just tuck really tight under neath or even get a pin and pin the loose ends on the mattress
I found fitted sheets with a blanket at target.
baby crib sheets fit a toddler bed and are sold separately just about anywhere!
I'd check Baby's R US?!

No comments:

Post a Comment