Thursday, March 11, 2010

Folding a fitted sheet for bed's?

Can anyone give me some tips on how to fold a fitted sheet that I have for my bed, it drives me nuts every time I try to fold it neatly and never comes out quite right. Any tips will be greatly apppreciated thanks meg...........................Folding a fitted sheet for bed's?
I always try and push the corners with the elastic in to eachother so that they dont wrinkle up. then I just shake it out and fold it up.





hope that makes sense and helps.Folding a fitted sheet for bed's?
hi, i know what you mean, vern!!! :P





i usually take the top and bottoms, of the fitted sheet, and place your finger in the corner of the sheet, and bring the other corner of the sheet over your finger, so they are together. after you fold it once, and get both ends tucked up into the other ends, then you can take the tips of the corners, the sheet's hem line, and fold it from there, like it was a regular flat sheet. i try not to worry about the crinkled up edges, and just tuck them in the best i can. it seems to work for me, and at least it wasn't just wadded up... say, how you fold the flat sheet? match up the corners?? do the same w/ the fitted, only the tips of the corners, will be where the flat sheet matched up on their corners. haha i never knew how hard it was to explain this, w/out showing you how to do it.
yeah i don't even bother folding them...i just roll them up. they're stretched out on your bed anyway so it's not like their wrinkled..and who cares if they are wrinkled?? i dont wear my fitted sheet out, do you? lol
Here's a video to watch.





http://www.metacafe.com/watch/384148/fol鈥?/a>
My Mum learnt by very carefully unfolding a new fitted sheet to see how the store did it. Worked for her. She has perfectly folded sheets every time!
I just put the corners together and close my eyes and fold the best I can. I surely know what you mean. They drive me bonkers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment