Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Do I still need to buy EXTRA fitted crib sheets on top of what I get with crib bedding package?

i definatley suggest it. i have 3 sheets in total and sometimes only do laundry once a week. sometimes i am forced to do a load earlier because i have no shets for his crib.Do I still need to buy EXTRA fitted crib sheets on top of what I get with crib bedding package?
I bought three extra ones so I can always have a spare on his bed while the other is being washed. You never know when he/she will be sick and throw up in the middle of the night or have diarreha. I also used to fitted mattress covers under the sheets to help protect the mattress and make it warmer.Do I still need to buy EXTRA fitted crib sheets on top of what I get with crib bedding package?
I found I never needed more than two fitted sheets. I had one flannel sheet for the cool winter nights and a light cotton sheet for the summer.


There may be times when the baby has a very messy diaper and it leaks out onto the bed. This usually happens in the middle of the night when you don't want to deal with changing a crib. It's good to have a back-up fitted sheet for emergencies!!
Yes. You are going to need extra sheets. My son sleeps through the night and for some reason..every night..he pees on himself and it gets all over his sheets and clothes. So I have to change it every morning. Plus they slobber and spit up so yeah..unless you want to do laundry more then once a day...buy lots of crib sheets!
oh yeah. I change my daughter about every three days. And I wash her clothes about once a week. She has quite a bit of clothing so I find no need to wash them all the time, but she does have the nasty drool and spit up, so I change the sheet frequently. It helps to have a clean spare sheet for changes and then another one for emergencies.





I have three total and it's perfect.
Oh yeah. Kids are gross. Have atleast a back up, more like 2 or 3. They ralph and all other nasty things in the middle of the night.


Side note- be ready for when they learn to take their diaper off in the night. My 13 month old did this everyday until we started to use duct tape. We needed back up sheets for that.
Hi congrats on your baby %26gt;Yes i suggest you buy maybe 2 more .However good tip is to use a muslin on the top of the matteress for any pukes .It can be easily changed %26gt;also put one where the nappy lies/ Good luck with your new baby.
You'll want at least two more for when you do laundry or the baby spits up on them.
yes. just for those poop,pee,puke accidents. and for while your washing the other. they come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment