Saturday, March 13, 2010

Is there any way to fold a fitted sheet so it doesn't look like crap anyways?

i usually try a few minutes, then wad it into a friggin ball and stuff it in the closet....


can't even with help





forget it i'm sleepin on the couchIs there any way to fold a fitted sheet so it doesn't look like crap anyways?
Yes, but it's a HUGE pain in the @ss. Just fold as best as you can. Who cares anyway, you're asleep :)Is there any way to fold a fitted sheet so it doesn't look like crap anyways?
I don't think it is possible, sorry.


I feel your pain.
fold the fitted side1st then the side of it making it smaller, then fold it making it a neat square fold..





goodluck
I know there's a way, but I haven't figured it out yet.
Yeah, lets see how to tell you step by step...


First - fold in half with the elastic corners tucked in side each other, almost like a mitt.


Then - fold in half again, same way, corners inside each other.


You will get an odd looking rectangle. straighten it out, then fold to desired size.


It is so much easier if someone shows you - I only just learned from a girl at the laundry mat!


Good Luck!
OK this is going to be hard to explain but I'll try what you do is take one side and put your fingers in the corners of the fitted part and then stick them in the other side so your making a square you fold it just like a normal sheet just tuck in the extra stuff I wish I could show you it would be so much easier. I hope this helped if not email me and I'll try and walk you through it.
I feel your pain...................LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment