Thursday, March 11, 2010

I am looking to buy a futon cover because my bed attracts pet hair, and fitted sheets seem to wrinkle.?

I am able to buy online or in stores. I live in the southwest, so, stores may vary.


Help.I am looking to buy a futon cover because my bed attracts pet hair, and fitted sheets seem to wrinkle.?
This is a really good and cheap website if you're on a budget.





http://www.futoncreations.com/abdes.html





Those are just the contemporary covers, but just go to futoncreations.com if you want all of themI am looking to buy a futon cover because my bed attracts pet hair, and fitted sheets seem to wrinkle.?
Are you aware of how hard it is to get a futon cover on and off, and they collect pet hair as much as anyother fabric.Try static cling spray, I found that it helps.
Try a microfiber fabric, as static on cotton or chenile will attract fur.

No comments:

Post a Comment