Saturday, March 13, 2010

What wash to I put my 50% polyester and 50% cotton fitted sheets into?

Want to wash my fitted bed sheet. The tag says it is 50% cotton 50% polyester and 'warm wash'. Can i wash it in what my washing machine calls a 30 degree 'daily wash' or the 90 degree 'white cotton wash' or a 60 degree 'white nylon' wash. What wash to I put my 50% polyester and 50% cotton fitted sheets into?
Use the medium 60 degree setting, unless the sheets are very soiled. Then use hotter water. 50/50 poly cotton isn't going to shrink any if at all.


If the sheets are a dark color, though, you may want to use a cooler temperature to avoid fading.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing such great information.
    It has help me in finding out more detail about fitted bed sheets queen size bed

    ReplyDelete