Thursday, March 11, 2010

Where can I find silk sheets with the top and fitted sheets sewn together?

My boyfriend's birthday is coming up and I want to buy him red silk sheets with the top and fitted sheet sewn together. He had a set years ago and he said they were the best sheets he had ever owned. I have seen the sheets that were sewn together, but I have no idea what they are called or where I can find silk ones.Where can I find silk sheets with the top and fitted sheets sewn together?
Waterbed sheets are connected at the bottom. RoxanneWhere can I find silk sheets with the top and fitted sheets sewn together?
You can find almost any kind of sheets and sheet sets if you look for a bed in a bag set.


Although, I have not seen the kind you are referring to that are sewn together, you should look for a nice bed-in-a-bag set that has sheets, pillow cases and then have a seamstress sew the sheets together the way you want. It should not have to cost more than around $20.00 I imagine.
Roxanne is spot on. Waterbed sheets are constructed that way. However, you might want to check the measurements. I don't remember if a waterbed mattress is the same size as a regular mattress. Your question gave me a flashback of the 70's !! lol
You can always buy silk sheets and have someone sew them together.
I've never heard of sheets being sew together. Would they be sewn at the bottom to keep the top sheet from slipping off the bed? You might do an online search.

No comments:

Post a Comment