Thursday, March 11, 2010

Where can i buy fitted sheets?

I have looked everywhere for some fitted sheets. Stores, ebay etc etc but i cant find any over 350 for a queen bed. They all come with the flat sheet etc. Anyone have any suggestions? We are in desperate need of sheets!Where can i buy fitted sheets?
K Mart Target Walmart JC Penny Macys any department store.Where can i buy fitted sheets?
With the thread count you are looking for, it is hard to find for queen/king beds fitted sheets only. Marshall's, TJ Maxx, Beds Baths %26amp; Beyond are some places to look. Most sell the sets only. K-Mart doesn't carry much but does have them, usually mixed in with the bedroom sets, you have to look closesly. In our area, there is not much of a choice for colors but they do have a few. I spent 1 hour and found 3 different ugly colors for king size bed, fitted sheet only. Wal-mart is doubtful, JCPenny may and Sears may. Try Macy's and other department stores. Don't be afraid to ask for help, that is what the people get paid for. (I have found some at Dollar General but I can't remember what the thread count was.)
Bed Bath and Beyond has great sheets with high thread count. I have been very happy with their sheets, and the ';deep pocket'; sheets REALLY are deep pockets and don't pop off the bed or shrink up! Also, they ALWAYS have the 20% off coupons available.
I just bought a fitted sheet only at Target for like $2.50. It was on sale though I don't think they are normally that price.
They have great fitted sheets at Marshalls or Ross. I just got a set for my bed, really good ones (350 thread count), for only $20.
Anna's Linens, Walmart, JC Penney...they all sell fitted sheets by themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment