Thursday, March 11, 2010

Moses Basket Mattress dimensions - impossible to find fitted sheets to fit?

I have a moses basket mattress with dimensions of 35cm x 65cm and I just can't find any fitted sheets that will fit properly. My mattress doesn't seem to be a regular size and I need more sheets than the one it came with. I could make some but this takes time that I do not have. Any ideas?Moses Basket Mattress dimensions - impossible to find fitted sheets to fit?
i had the same problem as you have.. what i did was just have a couple of fitted sheets and use a small soft towel underneath for the night so that can be changed on a regular basis.. i know that this isn't the most pretty but who is going to see your baby in the middle of the night apart from you :)Moses Basket Mattress dimensions - impossible to find fitted sheets to fit?
are you in the uk?


Try wilkinsons - they are not the prettiest but they do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment