Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Can a full size sheet set fit on a twin bed?

I have been planning my room for a while now and when my mom and I went to order the stuff, they were out of the sheets in twin size and I really want the sheets. Would It look weird if I got the full? Would it look to big? Please help me I've been planning this for months!Can a full size sheet set fit on a twin bed?
A full size is 15'; wider than a twin. The length is the same. The trouble you will have is with the fitted sheet and it will cost more than the twin. You can always order your set, try them and if you are unhappy just return them but it will cost you in shipping. I'm sure you can find someone you know with a full set that you can borrow to see how it will look.





Can you find out when their next shipment will arrive?Can a full size sheet set fit on a twin bed?
you can tuck the extra material between the mattress and box springs. tuck along the top, corner fold and tuck the side corner fold the bottom and so on. Or you can pull it tight along the top of the mattress leaving most the extra material at the bottom of the bed use some of the clips to help keep the material together under the mattress
I had to do the same, no it doesnt look wierd or too big, the sheets touch the ground but then peps cant see the underneath ur bed(sometimes sorta tacky to see under lol)! Hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment