Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Does any one know how to make bassinet fitted sheets ? If so I ned help please?

It is a older mattress I am not sure how to make bassinet sheets so if someone could help it would be really greatDoes any one know how to make bassinet fitted sheets ? If so I ned help please?
You can always just go buy one from walmart Does any one know how to make bassinet fitted sheets ? If so I ned help please?
Get the material you are going to use. Lay the mattress on the material and cut a square around it, allow for the slack that need to be sewn and to go under the mattress. Fold the material in a hospital fold crease at the ends and sew them, them I would trij off the extra material and sew elastic around it. I hope that makes sense... not easy to explain,.

No comments:

Post a Comment