Thursday, March 11, 2010

How dfo you fold fitted sheets?

I can never fold fitted sheets flat like the laundry doesHow dfo you fold fitted sheets?
I ball them up and shove them in the closet...sorry. i have never known the answer to thisHow dfo you fold fitted sheets?
Katt234 does what I do. Its the easiest way and the sheets don't take up to much linen space.
Fold it in half and tuck the corners together(One inside the other). Fold it in half agai and again, tuck the corners inside one another. With the folds on the left, fold over the top about 4-5 inches (The tip of the dart in the corner pocket is now the top corner near the right side.) Fold the right side in about 4-5 inches so the tip of the corner dart(seam) becomes the top right corner. The sheet is now a flat square and you can continue folding it up to the size you like.
With difficulty
Very difficult.
let's see if I can put this into words properly...





-fold the sheet in half, legnthwise, so that the ribbed edges are together.


-lay the sheet on the bed and make it as straight as possible without making yourself crazy


-fold the two edges into the middle, and then double that part over...it will be in fourths and one side should be much straighter than the other.


-then fold it into 4ths or 3rds the other way, depending on how big you want it.





if I explained it right, you will end up with the sheet in the best corners possible.





good luck!
Match up the corners and put one corner in to another. This will make it easier to fold
I get around this problem AND keep my linens neat and together by folding the fitted sheet the best I can... Then I find the matching pillowcases, and flat sheet(s) and store them inside one of the pillowcases... That way EVERYTHING is together and doesn't get lost.. PLUS it looks nice in the linen cabinet OR in the underbed storage container where I keep bed linens under the bed(s) they belong to....





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment