Saturday, March 13, 2010

Will I be able to fit a twin fitted sheet onto a twin xl mattress?

The twin sheets that I have are for deep mattresses, but I will need them to fit a twin xl mattress. I'm also wondering if those elastic sheet grippers that I have seen in stores will remedy any potential problems.


Here is the link to the product (for reference):


http://www.asale-today1.net/c51508d4/sav鈥?/a>





Please only answer if you have ACTUAL EXPERIENCE with this situation as I already know the differences in dimensions of twin vs. twin xl sheets, but would like to hear from anyone that has personally attempted to fit a twin sheet onto a twin xl mattress.Will I be able to fit a twin fitted sheet onto a twin xl mattress?
If the fabric is stretchy... t-shirt/jersey cotton sheets, you won't even notice the difference.





I can almost guarantee you that your dorm mattress will not be a deep mattress, so the extra material will compensate. The difference between twin and XL twin is just a couple inches, so I'd try going without to begin with. You can always buy the gripper things later.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment