Thursday, March 11, 2010

Where can i buy sheets for my bed that have bigger than 18'' corners on the fitted sheets ?

All i can find are 18'' deep corners in the fitted sheets. My matress is so thick that normal fitted sheets will not go over then. The matress is a pillow top type matress. ThanksWhere can i buy sheets for my bed that have bigger than 18'' corners on the fitted sheets ?
No cal king sheets! They are longer but narrower than a regular king! They wont fit your bed. You need sheets with DEEP POCKETS!





www.elegantlinenspc.com --I have a mattress that 21 inches deep. I buy all my sheets from them but you might want to call the store because not all the sheets are that deep. They're expensive but they have the best sheets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never want to get out of bed.





Plus...cheap sheets have formaldahyde in them to make them feel soft.Where can i buy sheets for my bed that have bigger than 18'' corners on the fitted sheets ?
HAVE you tried ';cal-king'; %26gt; its supposed to be a size bigger than a king size. i'm not sure of exact measurements , but im sure u can find them at like bed bath and beyond! goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment