Thursday, March 11, 2010

Has anyone discovered a way to fold fitted sheets neatly?

Flat sheets are easy to fold - corner to corner and they make a nice neat pile! I have struggled for years to fold flat sheets correctly and have resorted to rolling them into balls! Has anyone managed to make them fold nicely?Has anyone discovered a way to fold fitted sheets neatly?
for fitted sheets fold all four corners in to the center craeting a squar and then treat it like a flat sheet


fold in half and in half again


that easy :0)Has anyone discovered a way to fold fitted sheets neatly?
There is a new product called The EasyFold that helps you fold and store your fitted sheets and com plete sheet sets. You can see a demo on youtube

Report Abuse



well its not as neat as the flat sheet, but its got to be neater than rolling it into a ball.





I take and ';cup one corner seem into the other at each end, then take those 2 cupped seems and cup theminto one, similiar to the flat sheet. It makes a bit of a square so flding is easier..
do what 'mhix' said, that is the correct way to fold a fitted sheet. Also, fold a flat sheet length wise first , to be able to put it on the bed so there is an equal amount of sheet on each side
I fold the sheet vertically in half and then place the rounded ends inside each other. Fold each end towards the center to square up the sheet and then complete the fold to desired size. Then, I place flat and fitted sheet inside the pillowcases and store them in the pantry. When I'm ready to change the sheets, I take my pillowcase and voila! Everything is stored neatly....kinda like a bed changing kit.
Yeah, I think Martha Stewart knows how.


Click here and you can read the instructions.


http://www.oprah.com/foodhome/home/house鈥?/a>





I just wad them up because I am too lazy to fold anything, fitted sheets or flat ones.


I hope this helps!
I wouldn't have a problem with rolling them into a ball. Sounds easier than what I do.





I tuck the ends into each other, fold over the sides, fold that in half and then fold twice more.





It will never be neat, but it's roughly the same folded size as the flat sheet.





One clever trick I learned from an older woman at the coin-laundry: Tuck your (folded) fitted sheet and pillow cases into the crease of the (folded) flat sheet, so that when you remove the sheets from the linen storage, you take out everything you need at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment