Saturday, March 13, 2010

How do you load fitted sheets in a dryer so they don't roll in to a tangled mess?

If I need to dry my sheets in the dryer I usually put 2 tennis balls in with them and that seems to keep them apart and not tangled. Good luck.How do you load fitted sheets in a dryer so they don't roll in to a tangled mess?
don't do too many at a time.How do you load fitted sheets in a dryer so they don't roll in to a tangled mess?
I don`t know mine is a tangled mess too...They say these little rubber laundry balls work but they did not work for me and I threw them away.... I wish something would work...I hope you find a solution and it would help me too. Good Luck....
Small loads - that's the key.
I'm really not sure there is a way. Laundry always ends up in a jumbled mess in the dryer.
dry with some tennis balls...works great
I dry the sheets separately and they do pretty well that way. When you put other things in, they get tangled in the sheets. Sometimes I line dry them too but be sure to use fabric softener in the rinse cycle. No problems at all then.
I've never had that problem.





Then again - I only wash one fitted sheet per load (other stuff in there - but never two fitted sheets at once).





You might try those rubber, knobbly dryer balls you can buy at the grocery store now. Suppose to cut down on drying time, and keep things fluffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment