Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Where to buy fitted bed sheet for double 6'; mattress?

I had one that fitted perfectly which I bought from Next but it has since worn down and i had to through it away. I bought another one from the same shop but for some reason they only fit 10'; mattresses now. Ive searched all over the net for a sheet which is 6'; deep but to no avail. Anyone have any ideas on where to get one? Preferably in the UK, although i dont mind ordering online from overseas if needs be. Im just really surprised how how it is to find one this depth. I always assumed it was standard depth.





ThanksWhere to buy fitted bed sheet for double 6'; mattress?
I'm from UK and now live in Australia, and I had no trouble picking up a 6'; sheet in my local hypermarket (Big W). I'd be amazed if Asda or BHS don't keep them - or M%26amp;S. Why not call around all the department stores in your area, to save your feet?

No comments:

Post a Comment