Thursday, March 11, 2010

Where can I find fitted sheets for a 9 inch thick mattress?

When I went to find new sheets for my perfectly good 9 inch high (thickness) mattress, I discovered the fitted sheets are all designed for newer 13-16 inch mattresses. Result: the fitted sheets are very loose and hardly worthy of the name. Who sells fitted sheets with a good fiber count (300+) for traditional mattresses without the pillow tops and other gimmicks?Where can I find fitted sheets for a 9 inch thick mattress?
Home Sense may have what you're looking for.


Another product that may be of use in this case look like short elastic straps with clips on the ends.


I don't know the name of them, but you clasp them crosswise onto the corners of the fitted sheets to make them fit better and stay put on the underside of the mattress.


Good luck.Where can I find fitted sheets for a 9 inch thick mattress?
Try washing those sheets in very hot water and see if they will shrink for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment